‘... one thing they share in common: they are all interwoven inextricably with the creation of autonomous communication networks supported by the Internet and wireless communications.’
This site is for health and social care profssionals who are interested in developing meaningful service user and carer invovlement within health and social care training.
Membership let's you develop a professional profile.
- Develop an online professional profile
- Blog and publish to Facebook & Twitter
- Follow other members and be notified when they Blog
- Use settings to decide when you are contacted
- Set up your own group for your organisation/institution/group.
- Join groups for example the International Group which lookes at how service user and carer involvement is developing internationally.
- Advertise events.
- Join in forum discussions or start a new one.
'Freedom for a human being consists in knowing the extent to which s(he) is conditioned, and choosing their course accordingly!'